- Our Park
- Health Management
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Our Team
- NON SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Facial Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mole Removal
- Obagi Blue Peel
- Scar Management
- Spider Vein Treatment
- SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Client Journey
- Why Us
- Cosmetics & Nutraceuticals
- Medical Retreat
- Contact Us
|You are here:|
- Ensure you have the required visa for travel into the country if you need one. Please refer the following link for further information
- Ensure you get to the airport in plenty of time.
- Carry some cash (Rupees) with you at all times.
- Once in the country keep your travel documents safe, preferably at the hotel safe.
- If you are not used to being out and about in the heat, try to go out in the evenings initially. Especially try to stay out of the sun between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- There may not be cash machines down every corner so plan ahead for it if you are planning on making cash purchases.
- While Cards are accepted in most shopping outlets and restaurants, there are still places that do not. SO it might be worth checking if they do before shopping.
- Make sure you have the recommended travel vaccinations for travel into the country if you are from abroad.
- If you are on any medication ensure you carry a sufficient supply of them with you when you travel into country.
- If travelling in the monsoon season please bring mosquito repellents if you are planning to travel.
- If travelling in the summer, please carry sufficient supply of sun protection cream with an SPF no less than 30.
- Pack sun glasses and some loose cotton clothes to accommodate the hot weather.
- Once in the country carry some water with you at all times. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Only drink bottled mineral or boiled water.
- Eat cooked food as much as possible if eating outside.
For more detailed information please call us and we will guide you through your travel and stay requirements and will be happy to answer any specific queries you may have.